On Monday, September 16, from 11.00 a.m., will take place the conference “Romania in Flux – Energy of the Future and the Future of Energy” organized in partnership with Investment Reports, at the Nicolae Bălcescu Hall of the Parliament Palace.
We aim to inform interested companies, local public authorities as well as final consumers about new legislative regulations, business opportunities opened by regional interconnectivity, inherent obstacles but also the most appropriate solutions, the real benefits of reducing energy consumption, the benefits brought by smart cities and the adoption of the latest technologies.
Open Horizons: International expansion and the relationship between state and industry
- How do Romanian companies succeed to expand into European markets as well as worldwide? What are the most common problems and how can they be overcome?
- What business opportunities do open the projects for developing regional interconnectivity?
- How can the Romanian state optimally support the development of international trade? Examples of good practices and winning strategies.
SPEAKERS – PANEL I
State Secretary, Invest Romania
Energy Minister or other delegate *TBC
CEO, OMV Petrom *TBC
MEMBER OF THE BOARD, Monsson Group *TBC
Digital Future: Modernization of energy infrastructure and adoption of new technologies
- How the state can create a stable legislative framework that will stimulate investments? Can we speed up the absorption of new technologies?
- How can we effectively integrate clean energy sources? What contribution can increased energy efficiency make to the protection of the vulnerable consumer?
- What are the next steps towards smart energy management and the benefits promised by smart cities? Solutions proposed by the latest technologies.
SPEAKERS – PANEL II
CEO România & Moldova, Siemens
General Manager, Eximprod
General Manager Kreatron Automation
First Vicepresident, Patres *TBC
CEO, CEZ România *TBC
*TBC to be confirmed
Among the guests will be: decision makers from local public authorities, energy experts, companies – from start-ups and SMEs to the largest companies, interested in a real dialogue with representatives of central authorities and of energy leaders, on topics of legislation and regulations in the field, stimulation of investments, new business opportunities, energy efficiency and implementation of new technologies.
The access to the conference is open to all professionals from the Romanian energy industry, as well as from the related sectors, based on the participation confirmation.
The participation is free, within the limit of the 120 available places, in order to confirm the presence at the firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +4 0728 191 474. Contact person – Elena Negru.
Those interested can confirm the participation until the latest, Monday – September 9, 2019, 5 p.m.
The conference is organized by DK-Expo and Investment Reports.
Organized annually in September at the Parliament Palace, the International Electric & Automation Show is the only technical event in Romania that brings together companies from the energy, electrical equipment and automation industries.
Investment Reports is the Partner of the IEAS 2019 edition.