DK Expo, the organizer of the International Electric & Automation Show, at its 14th edition, announces the finalist projects in the “Student Prize for Technical Innovation” competition.
Following the judging of the projects participating in the “Technical Innovation” section, the following projects were qualified in the final stage, in alphabetical order, after the title of the abstract entered in the competition:
- Autonomus system for indoor object collection – author: Dumitru Iulian Toni Dragomir, master’s of the 1st Advanced Mechatronics, Faculty of Mechanics and Mechatronics, Politehnica University of Bucharest; coordinating professor: Bogdan Grămescu
- B-Hand.Bionic hand with wireless electromyographic control – author: Andrei Alexandru Calota, 3rd year student – Faculty of Medical Engineering, specialization Medical Equipment and Systems, Politehnica University of Bucharest
- Developing a mobile robotic platform dedicated to an assembly line – authors: Marius Stoenescu, Valentin Păunescu – students of Valahia University from Targoviste; coordinating teachers: Florin Dragomir, Eugenia Minca
- EfdeN Signature – authors: Livia-Ioana Florea, third year student – Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Politehnica University of Bucharest and Adriana-Nicole Lefter, fourth year student – Ion Mincu University of Architecture and Urbanism Bucharest
- Mechatronic cutting system – author: Cătălin Ioan Bujor, master of Advanced Mechanics I, Faculty of Mechanics and Mechatronics, Polytechnic University of Bucharest
- Towards Neural Control of Mobile Robots – author: Mihai Caramida, student Valahia University from Targoviste; coordinating teachers: Florin Dragomir, Otilia Dragomir.
No projects have been submitted to the “Start Up” section.
The jury was made up of representatives of the following companies: Castel Distribution, Phoenix Contact, Eaton Electric, Mitsubishi Electric BV, Scando Trading and Lisscom Brasov. The chairman of the jury was Mr. Eng. Dionisie Turchievici, from Castel Distribution.
The Gala of Student Prizes for Technical Innovation will take place on the first day of IEAS 2018 – 18th September 2018 exhibition, from 16.00 to 18.00, at the Parliament Palace, I.C. Bratianu.
Sponsor of the Technical Innovation section is Castel Distribution.
Mitsubishi Electric BV is the Organizing Partner of the “Student Prize for Technical Innovation” competition.
Organized annually in September at the Parliament Palace, the International Electric & Automation Show is the only technical event in Romania that brings together companies from the energy, electrical and automation industries. IEAS benefits from 3600 m² of exhibition space, more than 3,000 experts and specialized visitors and exhibiting companies from over 8 countries, including the Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Poland and the Czech Republic.
Phoenix Contact Romania, Mitsubishi Electric BV, Pony Car Sharing and VTree are the partners of the IEAS 2018 edition.